i just want to know why lgbtq* actors and actresses aren’t allowed to play actual lqbtq* characters in major films
and why do we always have to fucking commend cishet actors for their ‘strength’ and ‘brilliance’ and ‘bravery’ for playing lgbtq* characters, when we live…
➸ Neil DeGrasse Tyson Said What He Thinks About Race Now That He's Made It, And Almost Nobody Noticed
Buried deep at the end of an obscure panel discussion.
He goes in
Oh, you gotta see this. He lays it right out about how any non white male who wants to get into STEM has got an uphill battle of societal expectations ahead of them.
Dr Tyson is just freaking amazing, you know that? If you forget this is a good way to remind yourself.
HUNTER’S ALMOST 9K FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
a ps4 console
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Destiny (preorder)
- Final Fantasy XV (preorder)
- Kingdom Hearts III (preorder)
- Must be following me (i will check— my url is subject to change keep an eye on the url that shows up above this text)
- Reblog as much as you want; likes don’t count
- Giveaway/sideblogs are not allowed (i will check)
- Ask must be open and you must respond within 24 hrs otherwise i will pick a new winner
The giveaway ends May 31st
My take on the Michael Bay-produced abominations calling themselves the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Because, I’m bored and couldn’t sleep.
(my apologies to Megan Fox)
Actually, like this they kinda look like the goombas in the Super Mario Bros movie. Which will probably turn out to be just one of many coincidences between the two movies, if I had to guess.